Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Transfer to St. Brieuc

June 15, 2015

Bonjour tout le monde!

It's been a very long time since I've sent out an email to everyone but I really felt like I should send a letter this week.  I just got transferred to the nether reaches of the mission (in a nice way) to an area of France called La Bretagne.  It's the arm coming off of France.  I am in a ville called St. Brieuc (don't pronounce the c).  It is beautiful and the people are much nicer than I thought they would be.  I'm excited to really work hard here and find people that are interested in our message of the church.  Coming here, the missionaries before me had no amis so it's like starting from a fresh plate.  We have gone porting by the ocean and porting in the center of town.  Sadly no one was interested.  We are finishing moving into our new apartment because the missionaries before just changed apartments.  The new one is greaaatt and bigggg!  Enfin!

I'd like to say how thankful I am to be a missionary for my church and how much it has helped me find the right path in my life.  If I could do anything right now I would choose to be here sharing what I know to be true with random people I don't even know and be rejected all day long.  It's not easy by any means but it is rewarding.  France is beautiful and I miss Belgium like crazyyyy.  Hopefully we will be finding some new people this upcoming week.  Hope to hear from you!  Au revoirr!  Elder Vance

Contacting cards we only gave to women because they thought they were cute...)


No comments:

Post a Comment